Free download PDF Product Catalog for WooCommerce | WordPress
Note: We want to improve our website’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
- Widget for PDF Download Buttons
- User Roles restrictions
- High Resolution images in PDF
- Shortcode for adding PDF Download Buttons to any desire Post or Page
- WPML Support for Multilingual stores
- 5 PDF Catalog Templates included
- Create easily your own PDF Templates in HTML
- Create your own Header or Footer in HTML – NEW
- Generate per Category PDF and/or Complete Store catalog.
- 4 pages of admin options
- Tested with stores having 1000+ products
- Pure PHP Solution
- Hide / Show catalog elements
- Render shortcodes on your product descriptions – NEW
- Upload your own logo.
- Support for UTF8 catalogs
- Customize catalog text.
- Include product images in catalog.
- Support for product variations.
- Customize colors from Admin Panel.
- Hyperlinks in PDF for each product
- Caching for increased performance
- Automatic page numbering.
- Header / Footer on each page.
- Send PDF to browser or force download option.
- Customise which categories appear in catalogs
- PDF Font Subsetting
- JPEG Quality Settings
- Full Documentation included.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8 to 4.1+
- WooCommerce 2.1 – 2.3
- PDF Templates Support in Child Theme directory
- PHP 5.3 is now fully supported on 2.0 branch